Ps.| Pro Snipers Clan Forums
Please Log In To Post On Our Forums, Only Those Who Are Logged On Can View The Apply Forum.

Ps.| Pro Snipers COD4 Clan Forums

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome To The Ps.| Pro Snipers Clan Forums ----- Click Here To View Our New Youtube Channel. ----- Roll Call is Ready for Ps.| Clan Members ----- Click Here To Fill it.

Share | 

GATHERING EVERYBODY THAT CAN DO ART, DOESN?T MATTER WHO...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
=mYh=ArcHerZ|RA

PostSubject: GATHERING EVERYBODY THAT CAN DO ART, DOESN?T MATTER WHO...   Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:10 am

Hi guys, archerz here from =mYh= and i want to invite all the artists even if you are currently not an artist rank, i would like you to register at Blocked... it's like a community for artists, so please if you don't mind register at this site:Blocked

ty,

~ˇarcherz

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ps.|Beta|O
General
General

PostSubject: Re: GATHERING EVERYBODY THAT CAN DO ART, DOESN?T MATTER WHO...   Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:32 pm

Hello arch, you probably meant no harm but here at Pro Snipers we do not allow advertising on our forums.

Thank you

-Beta

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://prosnipers.tk
=mYh=ArcHerZ|RA

PostSubject: Re: GATHERING EVERYBODY THAT CAN DO ART, DOESN?T MATTER WHO...   Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:46 am

kk, in tha case, it's a shame, i see so many good signatures here and i wonder, who makes them? maybe i could xfire him? if not, sorry...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ps.|Beta|O
General
General

PostSubject: Re: GATHERING EVERYBODY THAT CAN DO ART, DOESN?T MATTER WHO...   Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:27 pm

Krial does, but he doesn't play. He almost exclusively only gets on xfire to talk to me so i doubt it. and its his birthday coming soon so he wont be on forever.

Back to top Go down
Ps.|Vynal|Art
Artist
Artist

PostSubject: Re: GATHERING EVERYBODY THAT CAN DO ART, DOESN?T MATTER WHO...   Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:52 pm

Ps.|Beta|O wrote:
Krial does, but he doesn't play. He almost exclusively only gets on xfire to talk to me so i doubt it. and its his birthday coming soon so he wont be on forever.

oi u wat a bout me?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ps.|Beta|O
General
General

PostSubject: Re: GATHERING EVERYBODY THAT CAN DO ART, DOESN?T MATTER WHO...   Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:37 pm

yes but you can be reached via xfire pretty easily, i was explaining krials situation.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GATHERING EVERYBODY THAT CAN DO ART, DOESN?T MATTER WHO...   

Back to top Go down

GATHERING EVERYBODY THAT CAN DO ART, DOESN?T MATTER WHO...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1