Ps.| Pro Snipers Clan Forums
Please Log In To Post On Our Forums, Only Those Who Are Logged On Can View The Apply Forum.

Ps.| Pro Snipers COD4 Clan Forums

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome To The Ps.| Pro Snipers Clan Forums ----- Click Here To View Our New Youtube Channel. ----- Roll Call is Ready for Ps.| Clan Members ----- Click Here To Fill it.

Share | 

GATHERING EVERYBODY THAT CAN DO ART, DOESN?T MATTER WHO...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
=mYh=ArcHerZ|RA

PostSubject: GATHERING EVERYBODY THAT CAN DO ART, DOESN?T MATTER WHO...   Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:10 am

Hi guys, archerz here from =mYh= and i want to invite all the artists even if you are currently not an artist rank, i would like you to register at Blocked... it's like a community for artists, so please if you don't mind register at this site:Blocked

ty,

~ˇarcherz

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ps.|Beta|O
General
General

PostSubject: Re: GATHERING EVERYBODY THAT CAN DO ART, DOESN?T MATTER WHO...   Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:32 pm

Hello arch, you probably meant no harm but here at Pro Snipers we do not allow advertising on our forums.

Thank you

-Beta

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://prosnipers.tk
=mYh=ArcHerZ|RA

PostSubject: Re: GATHERING EVERYBODY THAT CAN DO ART, DOESN?T MATTER WHO...   Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:46 am

kk, in tha case, it's a shame, i see so many good signatures here and i wonder, who makes them? maybe i could xfire him? if not, sorry...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ps.|Beta|O
General
General

PostSubject: Re: GATHERING EVERYBODY THAT CAN DO ART, DOESN?T MATTER WHO...   Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:27 pm

Krial does, but he doesn't play. He almost exclusively only gets on xfire to talk to me so i doubt it. and its his birthday coming soon so he wont be on forever.

Back to top Go down
Ps.|Vynal|Art
Artist
Artist

PostSubject: Re: GATHERING EVERYBODY THAT CAN DO ART, DOESN?T MATTER WHO...   Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:52 pm

Ps.|Beta|O wrote:
Krial does, but he doesn't play. He almost exclusively only gets on xfire to talk to me so i doubt it. and its his birthday coming soon so he wont be on forever.

oi u wat a bout me?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ps.|Beta|O
General
General

PostSubject: Re: GATHERING EVERYBODY THAT CAN DO ART, DOESN?T MATTER WHO...   Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:37 pm

yes but you can be reached via xfire pretty easily, i was explaining krials situation.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GATHERING EVERYBODY THAT CAN DO ART, DOESN?T MATTER WHO...   

Back to top Go down

GATHERING EVERYBODY THAT CAN DO ART, DOESN?T MATTER WHO...
Page 1 of 1