Ps.| Pro Snipers Clan Forums
Please Log In To Post On Our Forums, Only Those Who Are Logged On Can View The Apply Forum.

Ps.| Pro Snipers COD4 Clan Forums

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome To The Ps.| Pro Snipers Clan Forums ----- Click Here To View Our New Youtube Channel. ----- Roll Call is Ready for Ps.| Clan Members ----- Click Here To Fill it.

Share | 

THE ANOTHER ONE WAS BETTER..... U.U

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Which Forum style its better?
The Old One
67%
 67% [ 8 ]
The New One
33%
 33% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 12

AuthorMessage
Ps.| KriaL |A
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: THE ANOTHER ONE WAS BETTER..... U.U    Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:35 am

well lets choose if u want this forum style or the old one (:

peace<3

kriaal

Pd: im back?

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ps.| KriaL |A
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: THE ANOTHER ONE WAS BETTER..... U.U    Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:36 am

yay! xD

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ps.| KriaL |A
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: THE ANOTHER ONE WAS BETTER..... U.U    Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:41 am

the old one FTW! xD

-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ps.|R3MT!ON|A
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: THE ANOTHER ONE WAS BETTER..... U.U    Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:45 am

Hate the new Forum!! Evil or Very Mad

-------------------R3MT!0N-------------------

~ Ps.|- R3MT!ON -|A

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ps.|Viper|A
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: THE ANOTHER ONE WAS BETTER..... U.U    Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:46 pm

Ps.|R3MT!ON|A wrote:
Hate the new Forum!! Evil or Very Mad

Yea I like the current (AKA old red/black style) better. The new thing with blueish colors and funky buttons is weird lol. Respect the classics, old one FTW!!

Celer - Silens - Mortalis.
Google Chrome FTW!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ps.|iNDiGO|Cpt
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: THE ANOTHER ONE WAS BETTER..... U.U    Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:01 pm

Welcome back krial Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ps.|fuZZeManPeAch|T
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: THE ANOTHER ONE WAS BETTER..... U.U    Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:45 pm

Can you mix them. And I don't know if its just my browser screwing up or what, but everything on my screen is pushed to the left side, like somebody alligned all the stuff left margin. xD

I like the new one better than the old one, but I like the buttons from the old one better. Can you get a good mix of them going?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ps.|Cobra|E
Elite Squad
Elite Squad

PostSubject: Re: THE ANOTHER ONE WAS BETTER..... U.U    Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:50 pm

lol yea and plus you cant tell if there is new post there sooo lol ima pick new one be the only one xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ps.|Viper|A
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: THE ANOTHER ONE WAS BETTER..... U.U    Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:54 pm

Ps.|fuZZeManPeAch|Cpt wrote:
my browser screwing up or what

Two words fuZZe, Google Chrome. Awesome browser. Internet Exploder is ok, but I just don't like FireFox. I'm a Chrome user all the way. Plus, if you have a G-mail account you can sync Chrome between multiple computers so it keeps all of your bookmarks, themes ect. Pretty awesome if I do say so myself. pirat
If this page still looks messed up using Chrome, then its your PC lol cause mine looks fine.

Celer - Silens - Mortalis.
Google Chrome FTW!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ps.|fuZZeManPeAch|T
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: THE ANOTHER ONE WAS BETTER..... U.U    Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:59 am

It looks the same on Chrome, Firefox, and IE8 (except on IE instead of aligning everything on the left margin, it centers everything). I don't know why it did it all of a sudden, it happened to me after Beta switched from that bluey colored board back to this one.

Maybe my computer hasn't realized that shits changed? Who knows. xD

Maybe I'll just get me some Oprah or Safari lawl.

[EDIT]

Don't know what effect this had, but I decided to clear my browsing history and for some reason that fixed my problem. lawl
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE ANOTHER ONE WAS BETTER..... U.U    

Back to top Go down

THE ANOTHER ONE WAS BETTER..... U.U
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ps.| Pro Snipers Clan Forums :: Others :: Announcments-
Jump to: