Ps.| Pro Snipers Clan Forums
Please Log In To Post On Our Forums, Only Those Who Are Logged On Can View The Apply Forum.

Ps.| Pro Snipers COD4 Clan Forums

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome To The Ps.| Pro Snipers Clan Forums ----- Click Here To View Our New Youtube Channel. ----- Roll Call is Ready for Ps.| Clan Members ----- Click Here To Fill it.

Share | 

Ps.|SwiPe|M

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ps.|SwiPe|Gen
General
General

PostSubject: Ps.|SwiPe|M   Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:40 pm

Ps.|SwiPe|M yeah, thats me! xD

Well what can i say. Let me just start by saying SORRY FOR BAD ENGLISH!! Anyway, im turning 21 on the upcoming december 3rd Yeeeha xD Im from the cold cold Norway and i guees u can call me the average guy. I like sport and i sure do love computers Razz Im stydding to be a computer engeeiner now, and i just love it!

I started to play cod4 when it first came out. I have always been a cod fan, ever since the first release of cod1 i have played Razz And i that's where i first started to do the " only sniper thing " Actually in cod1 i was in this real PRO sniper clan and we won a "VM" title back in 2004 Razz Or so they called it Smile Anyways, my point is i love to snipe and thats the only way i know to play cod now Razz I havent played in a while but i started up for a couple of weeks ago and find myself joining this clan Smile Thanks for that btw <3 My skills are not the same as they once were, but im starting to get the grip of things again and i just wanna say thanks to u all for letting me be a part of this nice growing clan! Very Happy

Cant wait to get to know u all Pro Snipers! =D

- Ps.|SwiPe|Gen

[b]
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Ps.|SwiPe|M
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1